A building project can be one of the most daunting yet exciting adventures of your life. You are putting a large investment into your future. We understand that each project is different and every client has different needs, so we have put together this 6-step process to follow:
Step 1 Initial Contact
Initial contact is usually made by you or by your architect. We will ask you some questions regarding your project (time frames, budget, tender/open book etc) and also enquire which stage the building consent is at. We will then organise to meet you onsite.
Step 2 The Site Visit
The aim of this meeting is to:
- Put a face to the name and get to know each other a little more.
- Discuss how we might be undertaking the project (site set-up, number of staff onsite, estimated start date).
- Take some photos and measurements to help with pricing.
Step 3 Pricing and Planning
We will then begin pricing your project. All documents will be sent to any relevant subcontractors. We will also work out an estimated construction period and offer any ways to reduce costs where possible. During this stage , building consent should be approved ready to start construction.
Step 4 Sign Contract
Once all costs have been agreed, the following will need to be completed:
- Signing of a full building contract. This is either supplied by us or by your project manager.
- You will be presented with the Pharaoh Construction 5 Star Guarantee.
- A start date will be confirmed.
Step 5 Work Onsite
The big day has come. Building consent has been sorted, contracts signed. LET THE WORK BEGIN! Depending on the size of the project or the stage at which the project is at, site meetings will be held weekly or fortnightly.
Step 6 Completion
All works onsite are now complete. Final site clean has been completed. Final council inspection has been obtained and code of compliance applied for. You are ready to move in!